Cape Porpoise is located 2 miles east of Kennebunkport with its many shops, restaurants, and beaches. Our favorite beach is Goose Rocks, located 3 miles east of the Cape and locally famous for its large expanse of fine white sand and warm water.
From the house it's just across the street to the great restaurants in town--while your own kitchen is set up for all your cooking needs. A short walk down Pier Road takes you to the harbor and fishing pier.
How to get to us:
- From I-95, take exit 25.
- Take Rt. 35 South through Kennebunk, on to Kennebunkport.
- Arriving at the light at the intersection of Rts. 35 and 9, take a left onto Rt. 9 East through Dock Square
- Continue on 9 East to Cape Porpoise.
- Coming into Cape Porpoise, Rt. 9 takes a 90 degree turn to the left.
- Following the turn, we are the first house on the left. You will see Guest Parking, Bob's lobster traps and our little lobstershack (O'Reilly's).
Click here to view map